Please review the following information prior to purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are available one to three weeks prior to the event. Programs and dates are subject to change.
- Online orders are subject to a $2.00 per ticket internet fee, which appears on the order form. Fees and tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets may also be purchased by phone or at the MCT Box Office between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays and one hour prior to the event. Seating is limited and advance purchase is strongly encouraged.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for internet and telephone orders. If you visit our Box Office, you may also pay by cash or personal check.
- When looking at our seating chart, please note that the front row on the main floor center for most musical productions will be row C in order to provide space for the orchestra.
- MCT is ADA compliant. Seating and special assistance for persons with disabilities is available; please notify the box office staff of any special needs when placing your order. Transfer seats are located on the aisle in rows P and Q on the right and left sides. Wheelchair and scooter accessible seating is located on the main floor of the auditorium in row Q. Should you desire an assistive listening device, the house manager can provide one, upon request, prior to the performance.
- Occasionally, individual productions may have recommended age limits. It is up to the parent/guardian to make the determination if an event is age-appropriate for their charge prior to purchasing tickets. Ushers will not prevent entry of children and young people.
- Groups of 15 or more may receive a discount for certain performances by contacting the patron services director at least one week prior to the event.
If you are unable to attend a performance that you purchased a ticket for, it may be exchanged for a ticket to another performance of the same event, subject to availability. The exchange must occur at least 24 hours in advance of the performance originally ticketed and may require additional payment. The Box Office must have the original ticket to process the exchange.
Please confirm the accuracy of your order prior to completing the transaction—all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Location and Parking
- The MCT Center for the Performing Arts is located at 200 North Adams Street in Missoula, Montana. Map
- To enter the parking lot, head west from Madison onto Main Street (a one-way street). Street parking may also be available.
- Please turn off phones and silence pagers before entering the theater.
- Photography and videography are not allowed during most performances. Photography may be allowed after some designated children's productions.
- Other than bottled water, food and drink is not allowed in the theater.
- Please be sure to allow time for parking and inclement weather when attending our productions. Seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain. Latecomers may be required to wait for an appropriate break in the show to be seated.
MCT Box Office
(406) 728-7529 [PLAY] • email
200 North Adams Street, Missoula MT 59802