Advertising in an MCT Playbill is an excellent way to spend your advertising dollars, since MCT's patron list is a large cross-section of our unique and diverse community. Annually, MCT produces 5 community theatre and 6 children's theatre shows, a nationally-acclaimed Performing Arts Camp show in August and a premiere production in Spanish with the Missoula International School. For each of these productions a new program is created, reaching nearly 33,000 potential customers who will view your advertisement each season! Contact Jeanne Ann Wilson today to find out how you can become an MCT advertiser.
Sponsoring a Missoula Community Theatre or Missoula Children's Theatre production is not only an excellent way to enhance the image of your company, but it also provides an excellent way to entertain your most important clients while enriching the lives of people of all ages through the performing arts. Contact Jeanne Ann Wilson today for sponsorship information.
- Performance Tickets—tickets are available for you, your guests or employees for the production you sponsor. These tickets are good for any performance and reservations may be made at any time.
- Company Logo—your company's name/logo will be prominently displayed on 100 show posters and 100 audition posters placed throughout the Missoula area identifiying you as the sponsor.
- Custom Designed T-shirts—your company's name/logo will appear on the t-shirts custom designed for your production. The shirts are frequently worn by the cast and MCT staff. Complimentary shirts will be delivered to you!
- Publicity—your company's name/logo will be included in all advertising for the production. Advertising generally consists of radio spots and print media.
- Playbill—your company will have a complimentary 1/4 to 1/2 page ad appearing near the title page of the show. The regular retail price of the ad is $148 to $251. Your company's name will appear on a sponsor page within each Missoula Community Theatre program.
- Website Recognition—your company name will appear in the local programming section of our MCT website.
- Lobby Sign—your company name will be prominently displayed in the lobby and identified as the sponsor for the production.
We would like to thank the following sponsors for their continuing support:
All Events Catering
Allied Waste Services
Allegiance Benefit Plan Management, Inc.*
AlphaGraphics of Missoula *
AZ & Company, PC
Betty's Divine, Inc.
Bitterroot Flower Shop
Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern at the Hilton Garden Inn Missoula
Brooks & Browns • Holiday Inn • Downtown Missoula
Finn & Porter
First Security Bank*
FrogLight Productions/Kitchen Guy
Galusha, Higgins & Galusha, PC*
Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP
Hunter Bay Coffee
Lambros Real Estate ERA
Langel & Associates, PC
Missoula Federal Credit Union*
Missoula Pediatric Dentistry, PC*
Oz Architects & Intaglio at Oz
Dr. Troy R. Shaw, Orthodontist
Silver Slipper Lounge & Casino
Sun Mountain Sports, Inc.
WGM Group, Inc.*
*If you are multi-talented in the theatre world—someone who can sing, act and dance—you are known as a triple threat. When you become an MCT VIP for $1,000 and a show sponsor at $2,500, you automatically receive advertising benefits and become MCT Triple Threats. Call Jeanne Ann at (406) 728-1911 or email her for details.